Local news- Press Release
RIFLE Garfield Colorado Colorado - Grants Available for Community Assistance Programs 20 May 2022 ( news )
RIFLE Garfield Colorado , state Colorado ( By Press Release office)
| 30| 2
At their April 6
meeting , City Council approved funding for Rifle Community Foundation grants . The Rifle Community Foundation is an organization dedicated to the distribution of charitable funds to community service , human service and educational organizations from South Canyon to De Beque Canyon .
A new funding opportunity , the Dependency , Prevention and Recovery Fund , was approved for programs that address the impacts of drug and alcohol issues . The total amount of grant funding available to qualified entities
for adult programs is $40 , 000 and for juvenile programs $100 , 000 .
The following criteria apply to entities seeking grants from this fund:
• Applicants must complete the Rifle Community Foundation Human or Community Services grant application form .
• The funds can be used for any program that addresses the impacts of drug and alcohol usage for adults or juveniles under 18 years old .
• Applicants must be a designated 501c ( 3 ) , government , special district or organization under the oversight of another entity with similar qualifications .
Grants are considered using the following guidelines:
• A clear and compelling community need is present .
• A significant number of people will be served .
• The program , organization or initiative assists vulnerable or underserved populations .
• The grant proposal demonstrates that funding will lead to clear and positive outcomes .
“The Rifle Community Foundation expresses our gratitude to Mayor Ed Green and Rifle City Council for their generous investment in the health and wellbeing of our communities , ” stated Kasey Nispel , Foundation President .
The deadline for applications is July 1 , 2022 , and they can be obtained at
http://riflecf . org/index . html
. Please send completed applications to:
Rifle Community Foundation
P . O . Box 1234
Rifle , CO 81650
For updated information on all City matters , please go to our website ,
www . rifleco . org
or our Facebook and Twitter pages .
PLAY the NEWS
* May be useful for visually impaired persons .
Press release information :
Direct link to press release
: Click here .