Billing Clerk Lane Supply Job opening - Monroe Economic Development state Ohio ( Job openings )
Monroe Economic Development , state Ohio
( By Press Release office)
2022-01-24T00:00 - 2022-02-23T00:00 | 39 | 2
Founded in 1955, Lane Supply Company is the premier solutions provider and wholesale distributor of specialty manufacturing, industrial, and construction supplies and equipment to hundreds of manufactures and contractors throughout the United States. Since 2017, we’ve executed a methodical and aggressive organic and acquisitive growth strategy, resulting in the addition of three locations and over 400% growth. As we continue to achieve our goals and expand, we are looking to add individuals to our team who are passionate about what they do, have the grit to get the job done, and always do the right thing.
We are a “Sixty-Year-Old Start-Up,” challenging how traditional industrial supply and solutions providers do business. We value our customers and employees and strive to build a culture where hard work, integrity, honesty, and ingenuity are rewarded. If you’re looking to be a part of a fast-paced, entrepreneurial business, this may be the opportunity for you.
About the position
Lane is looking for a career-oriented individual with strong bookkeeping Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable skills and ability to research and resolve customer issues for a fast growing distributor.
Responsibilities will include:
Creating and submitting customer invoices
Receiving and applying vendor invoices and payments to customer account
Creating bank deposit
Processing work & sales orders
Supporting the purchasing, sales and service departments as needed
Answering phones and assisting with customer calls
Required Skills, Education, and Experience
· High School Diploma
· Experience in bookkeeping, A/R, and A/P.
· Ability to work collaboratively with a team
· Must be willing to perform various computer and administrative functions.
· Ability to build working relationships with other functional areas to best support mutual objectives.
· Ability to research and resolve customer issues.
· Possess strong organization, planning, and prioritizing abilities.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Proficient using Microsoft Office Suite.
· Familiarity with QuickBooks and Business Central 365, preferred
· Exhibit strong problem solving and deductive reasoning skills.
· Ability to learn and perform multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
What we offer:
· A fun, fast-paced, competitive work environment
· Extremely competitive benefits include: 100% employer-paid Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
· 3% company contribution toward your 401K
· 7 paid holidays plus your birthday
· Competitive and generous Paid-Time-Off policy
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $19.00 - $24.00 per hour
Monday to Friday
If you have had experience with QuickBooks or Business Central 365, describe that experience?
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Accounts Receivable/Accounts Payable: 1 year (Required)
for the job posting.
Local Job release information:
Direct link to Job Opening
: Click here