Administrative Assistant Job opening - Greenville state Texas ( Job openings )
Greenville , state Texas
( By Press Release office )
2022-01-26T00:00 - 2022-02-25T00:00 | 23 | 2
Applications are now being accepted for the position of:
Provides skilled administrative services to the Customer Service Manager and Cable & Internet Manager by managing organizational tasks, facilitating effective communication throughout the departments, and assisting with special projects and events. Acts as a liaison between Customer Service/C&I and other GEUS departments and external organizations.
1. Performs a variety of administrative responsibilities, frequently confidential or complex in nature, in direct support of management in order to enhance their operating efficiency and/or achieve organizational objectives
2. Processes payroll, purchase requisitions, monthly P-Cards, and invoices for payment
3. Administrative duties as necessary for Cable and Internet department
4. Assist in yearly contracts for Customer Service
5. Assist in maintaining yearly inspections, Firetrol (alarms & sprinklers), Fire extinguishers, Asbestos Air Sampling, and alarm permits.
6. Assists in monthly reporting for Customer Service and Cable/Internet department
7. Assists with issues found on all equipment and building needs including planning, scheduling, and assisting with developing appropriate corrective actions
8. Assists in the development of the Customer Service and C&I Departmental budget
9. Implements approved budget and monitors expenses to ensure they fall within budget
10. Develops and maintains a spreadsheet of invoices and procedures processed monthly
11. Prepares mail and invoices for the daily mail run
12. Operates office equipment including PC, printer, calculator, copier, and fax
13. Orders and maintains office supplies and janitorial supplies
14. Performs other duties as assigned
The primary responsibilities only include essential functions of the job and do not imply that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by the supervisor or management.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
1. High school diploma or equivalent
2. Proficiency in Word, Excel, and Incode software a plus
3. Knowledge of routine office operations
4. Good typing and computer skills
5. Able to communicate well and work with minimal supervision
6. Ability to multi-task on multiple projects
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
1. Ability to lift 20 pounds
Salary Range DOQ plus benefits. Fulltime Employment.
To apply, you must submit a City of Greenville/GEUS application form. Resumes may only be submitted as an addendum to the official application form. You may submit the application form in person at the City of Greenville Human Resources Office located at 2821 Washington Street, by U.S. Mail to P.O. Box 1049, Greenville, Texas 75403, through E-Mail to
, or using the online application form on the City of Greenville’s Website at:
Application forms also can be downloaded on the website. (903) 457-3100 or for TDD (903) 457-3128.
Security background check required as well as drug screen and physical.
Closing Date: Open until filled
Local Job release information:
Direct link to Job Opening
: Click here