Website Administrator Job opening - Elbert County state Colorado ( Job openings )
Elbert County , state Colorado
( By Press Release office)
2022-01-20T00:00 - 2022-02-19T00:00 | 37 | 1
A Website Administrator is charged with a wide range of administrative tasks, including designing, developing, maintaining, and troubleshooting websites. They are also responsible for creating and updating content, implementing security protocols, creating backups, sorting out software issues, and much more.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Website Administrator will be responsible for all aspects of the Elbert County website(s):
• Work closely with all departments in determining what information needs to be published on the website and will help with the development of such content
• Responsible for making sure there are no errors on the website and all links maintain their functionality
• Responsible for the uptime of the website as well as the design, style guide, and ensuring all content is up to date, accurate and functions correctly
• Responsible for maintaining the administrative role of website; giving users and contractors appropriate access
• Elbert County utilizes several different management applications, requiring integration into the department site pages
• This position will need to interface with, and work with, third-party applications
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND CERTIFICATIONS
• Degree required
• 4 years’ experience in related field
• Certifications related to website management
• Local government preferred
NECESSARY KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Experience with Civic Plus
• Knowledge of web management tools
• Online marketing and SEO skills
• IT experience with we design, content development and maintenance
• Web security
• Excellent communication; written, verbal, and problem-solving skills
• Previous local government
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS OF JOB
Works in a standard office environment; generally scheduled Monday through Thursday although some work may be required outside of regular business hours.
Dependent upon part-time, full-time, or contractual agreement
Initial 3 months with potential of one 6-month probationary period extension based on Supervisor recommendation and Director approval.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly works in an office environment. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet in the office.
Local Job release information:
Direct link to Job Opening
: Click here