Local news- Press Release
☷ Hot Springs Arkansas - Fireworks prohibited inside city limits 29 June 2022★★★ ( news )
Hot Springs , state Arkansas ( By Press Release office)
| 20| 2
Hot Springs Fire Department
Hot Springs , AR 71901
Edward V . Davis Fire Chief
501 - 321 - 6970
The Hot Springs Fire Department ( HSFD ) wants to remind residents and guests of Hot Springs that the use of fireworks is prohibited inside the city limits . According to Hot Springs City Ordinance 15 - 7 - 3 . 1 , anyone found in violation could be fined up to $500 .
The City of Hot Springs allows commercial fireworks displays , which must follow strict state guidelines and permitting .
Independence Day celebrations occurring near Hot Springs , permitted through the Arkansas State Fire Marshal’s Office and documented with the HSFD , include the following:
• July 3 – Fireworks display on Lake Hamilton will begin at dark near 4903 Central Avenue , Hot Springs ( fireworks will be shot from a barge on Lake Hamilton near the first causeway ) ; in case of rain , fireworks will be rescheduled for the evening of July 4
• July 4 – 4
Annual Royal Blast Fireworks Show , gates open at 4 p . m . behind the Sunshine Store at 3719 Sunshine Road , Royal
For those outside of the city limits who shoot fireworks , it is advised to follow these important safety tips from the National Fire Protection Agency:
• Observe local laws .
• Read and follow all warnings and instructions on each item .
• Never allow children to play with or ignite fireworks . Even sparklers burn at very high temperatures and can ignite clothing .
• Before lighting fireworks , make sure spectators are out of range .
• Only light fireworks on a smooth , flat surface away from houses and other building structures; make sure the firing areas are also free of dry leaves and other flammable materials .
• Do not relight failed fireworks . Instead , douse them with water and throw them away .
• Keep a water source nearby in case a firework malfunctions or there is a fire .
• Unused fireworks need to be kept away from firing areas .
• Never place any portion of your body directly over a lit firework .
Press release information:
Direct link to press release
: Click here .
Keywords and search queries from search engines related to the press release :